23 November 2006

yet another thanksgiving post

I'm sure that many will post thanksgiving messages all across the blog-o-sphere... and so I add mine too...
I'm thankful for:
- the love of God, which was demonstrated for me on the cross and in the resurrection...
- my sweet wife, who has been so faithful and true and therefore shows Jesus to me all the time
- our girls, who bring such joy to our lives
- my parents: resting in Jesus
- great friends: who accept, love and help no matter what
- freedom: and the ability to understand how we get it
- creativity: both the ability to be creative and the ability to appreciate it
- the image of God: in which we find the ability to hope, love and reason

there is my serious list... but I feel compelled to demonstrate thankfulness for other stuff too!
trains
coffee
Greenberry's
ZNagy
music
Italian Renascence and Byzantine art (no kidding)
spell check!
sausage balls (thanks for the recipe Jeri!)
maps (yes, maps - it's my list okay? I happen to love maps)
sunsets over the ocean (my only good memories of Okinawa are these)

okay that's enough... but I should close this post by reminding myself that I need to be thankful in all things: the good, the bad and the ugly!

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Laci and Keri NĂ©meth said...

Znagy made it??? awesome...
Where is the Boci?

Happy thanksgiving:

Laci