21 July 2006

soda water verses a good cuppa

so at lunch yesterday i was talkin to Da-viid about my tea bag thing as i continue to think about "doing verses being"...

and i thought about the other day when I went to lunch with friends... you know how in a self serve drink place when you go to the drink machine and push the button and you get water...? you know? well... they had TWO CHOICES!!! water and SODA!!!! I was pretty excited... cuz in eastern europe when you buy water you choose between carbonated and plain mineral water... I LOVE the carbonated water... but is there a real point to the carbonation other than drinking fizzy water??? and not this , after you open it, the fizz fades away...

so, i was discussing this tea bag think that i haven't let go of yet... and it hit me... until i learn to stop and be... I will be like the bottle of carbonated water whose top is loose (yes, I know my top is loose, I get that already) and the next day you have plain mineral water... the fiz is gone... hmmm...

tea on the other hand has a permanant change...

"abide in Me" he said....

No comments: