18 July 2006

the heart of my dsl

I haven't had internet at home since saturday last :(

I've spent about five hours on the phone with my internet provider, all nice, patient, folks who had different levels of understanding and approaches to solving my problem...

The latest solution is a new modem, the heart of my dsl system, is needed...

it seems the company is sending the signal clearly... and as far as they are concerned, I sould be surfing... getting and using the information to make life easier and better... but... no such luck...

the latest theory is that I have a bad modem... so a new modem is in the mail...

its like humans... if the heart isn't right the message can't get through...

God, please give me a good heart to hear so I can be used by you!

[the next question is: doing or being???]

No comments: