08 November 2005

Blogging at last...

Blogging at last...
So JR (CO) said I should have a blog...
then I realized Arden (Hungary) has a blog...
Mark (Hungary) said his new web site would be like a blog...
then I told Liz (C'Ville) that our email conversation about the nature of Jesus should be on a blog... maybe I'll put it on here for all the world to contemplate and react to,,, am i supposed to ask Liz for permission???
my students will not like the fact that i have a blog, because now i will make them read portions of it for class...
and I was surprised that Mark (formerly Uganda) didn't have one yet as Joanna laughed at me for skyping...
so why blog???
so who will read this???
what will I say???
hmmmmm... the thing I notice is that severl blogs that i have looked at are links, so I should do that too...
but I don't get some of the postings, should i link to them???
dunno...
so what if I forget how to post and this just sits in cyberspace???
Which brings to mind this question...
If the 1st heaven of the KJV is our atmosphere and
if the 2nd heaven of the KJV is space and
if the 3rd heaven of the KJV is heaven...
which number is cyberspace???
hmmmmm...
ok, enough rambling... I guess I'm supposed to have meaning here, but don't i already have meaning? So, am i supposed to explain the name of the blog??? kingdom travelin'
so I think I will post this and see what happens next...

No comments: